- This event has passed.
Keep Your Cool in Menopause – 1 Day Workshop
August 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| $125.00
Workshop at Habitat in Hawthorn
10:00am – 5:00pm Saturday 26th August.
Ever wondered what the everyday woman thinks about menopause?
It is a transformational process where symptoms can impact on a woman’s life.
So we’ve asked the everyday woman what she needs and created the ‘Keep Your Cool in Menopause’ workshop to provide a sisterhood of support.
- She wants to understand the changes physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- She wants tips and strategies to manage her symptoms
- She wants to know why she can’t think straight
- She wants to know why she’s run out of stamina
- She wants to know why she feels so unlike herself
- She wants to feel visible and relevant
- She wants to know that it will pass
- She wants to know what’s next
- She wants to know it’s okay to take time out
- She wants reassurance that menopause is a natural phase
- She wants to know she’s not alone and that other women feel like she does.
Yes, it is uncomfortable. Yes, it is challenging. Yes, it can be disruptive. And yes you get through it. So why not join our workshop and connect with women who get you. You will leave feeling supported to live the change with insight for the potential menopause holds in shaping the next phase of your life.